Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stayin on track :)

Today was my first Saturday trying to stay on track while on this boot camp program. My mom and I took a new car down to Columbia to meet my brother JD, sis-in-law Kerri, and baby nephew Jack! I haven't posted any pictures of him since his birthday so here is one of my favorite pictures of him to date.

Jack is just so precious and I love getting to see him and JD and Kerri. So, mom and I met him in Columbia at Carrabba's. It was tough not going all out for lunch there because this is my FAVORITE restaurant. But, no bread for me and mom and I split a dish. Pollo rosa maria (the all time best)!! I stayed to my water and unsweet tea and had some healthy snacks prepared so I wouldn't be tempted.

After our visit with them mom and I hit up some shops like TJ Maxx, Shoe Carnival, and Old Navy. I found some great deals! For those that know me know I am very picky about shoes and pocket books and I found both today, so I say that it was a very successful day!

I got home tonight around 7:30 and hopped on the treadmill because even though it's the weekend I have to get my 12,000 steps in. I was dedicated and did that for awhile and then enjoy some nice grilled chicken and a V8. I have been preparing my meals for the next few days and trying to figure out what I am going to have. I have definatly learned that prepartion is the key to success!

Well, I'm off to bed now. Gonna get up and go to church in the morning and get some groceries for the coming week.

No comments: