Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 2 of Week 2 ......

Today was tough! We ran and did TRX on upper body today. Mom missed this wonderful workout as today was not one of her days to attend.... I wish she could have been there to feel my pain. I still feel it in my arms and abs. TRX is no joke!

I am really hoping to see some positive changes soon to keep me motivated. Yesterday was hard in the afternoon mentally. I worked out in the am and fueled my body as normal, but my mind was going crazy on me and I had some urges for sugars and sweets that I had not had up to this point. I am really trying to stay up and strong and push through. This challenge is probably one of the hardest I have had to face. I have been able to overcome any challenge put before me, but this one area (nutrition) has always been my weakness. I want to prove to myself that I can do this and nothing is impossible.

'For with God nothing shall be impossible' - Luke 1:37

Well with that I am off to eat my yummy lunch I made and get some time out of the office. If you know of any good recipes please let me know. I am pretty much up to trying anything these days.

Till next time.....

No comments: