Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Slow start to the holiday season......

So, it's been a little bit since my last posting. I unfortunately missed the Thanksgiving dinners and celebrations that took place last week. I came down with pneumonia last week. So, no turkey and dressing, mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, or rolls for me. I guess the only good thing about it was that I missed out on those extra pounds we gain during the holiday. I am actually still at home recovering and am looking forward to getting back into the world tomorrow as I plan to get back to work.

Being sick also put my remodeling plans back a little bit. Still haven't tackled my bathroom or bedroom yet. I am guessing I will try to get back to that this weekend. I also didn't get to go pick out my Christmas tree this past weekend as I planned. So, we are planning on going up to Cashiers on Sunday to pick it out. I am excited. Most of my house is decorated (to a certain extent) thanks to my mom.

One good thing about being sick is I got a wonderful clean house thanks to my mom and dad. While I was down and out my mom and dad cleaned my fridge and freezer and practically every inch of my house. It's great! If only I can keep it that way until the holiday.

Well, I am going to wind this down. While I didn't get to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday I hope that each and every one of you had a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving with your friends and family!

1 comment:

Parkison Family said...

Wow I certainly hope you feel better! Miss you