Monday, November 24, 2008

A little remodeling....

So, since my roommate moved out over 2 weeks ago it has given me motivation to do some sprucing up around the house. I have cleaned out the storage room and revamped the sunroom (pictures to follow later). My dad gave me an antique bedroom suit that I could use in my downstairs bedroom that turned out amazing. I added some of my grandmother's hand made doilies that just made it even more special (pictures to follow).

The kicker of my projects was to repaint the entire upstairs. I started with Kristi's old bedroom and thought I could get it and the bathroom done by the weekend, but that didn't turn out as planned, but I got the entire bedroom done... YEAH! Here are some pictures from the weekend of painting...

Before the painting started


Another before shot....



Getting started....


Mid way through the wall....



Mom taping off the trim....



Evidence to show that I actually painted the room....



The finish product!!!

2 comments:

madlina said...

Hi,

Thanks for writing such a good article.

Thanks for writing such an interesting article. It’s really good to know about the real estate and home decoration and renovation in detail. Everybody's doing it. Remodeling their homes that is, or so it would seem. Even though the housing market may be in a downtrend, Jacksonville remodeling continues to thrive as homeowners are staying put and deciding to remodel and renovate their homes as opposed to moving.

Thanks,
- Madlina Francis

Paul Winter said...

Hi ,

It was really nice to read the content.

Not only will San Jose landscaping company free up your time and save your back but a well landscaped property can actually increase the value of your home.

Thanks,
-Paul Winter