Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A visit to Charleston

My family made a visit down to Charleston this weekend to visit JD and Kerri and for my mom and I to get to see the Bucs play for the first time this season. We had a great visit! Kerri, Mom, and I went Christmas shopping practically the entire day on Saturday. I was TIRED!! I don't think I have shopped that much since.... I don't know when. Needless to say I still don't have all my shopping done.

Below are a few pictures that I took during the game. JD was in coaching mode as you can tell!


JD focused on the game


The coaches deciding what to do next....


What a face...


Mom and Kerri during the game


Me and Dad during the game


It was a Bucs win that evening!


Overall I think everyone had a great time. It was good to spend time with JD and Kerri since their time is limited with us during Christmas.

No comments: