Monday, December 8, 2008

Start to the holiday season!

Yesterday Greg, Eddie, mom, and myself went hunting for our Christmas trees. It was lots of fun and a long tradition that we have had. It was very cold though!

Our group picture after we had all found our trees



I am bundled up! It was very cold... I must have had 4 layers on...



Trying to get warm by the fire


Me and my mom posing by the trees

We all help each other put our trees in stands too. The tree is up with lights now. Tonight I will be decorating. I will make sure to take pictures to show you how it turns out!! I think I am finally getting some Christmas spirit!

Happy Holidays to you all!

2 comments:

Parkison Family said...

Did your Mom wear her helmet??? haha

Amanda said...

No helmets this year! It was a very calm and quiet trip this year....

Miss you!