Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Recap....

So, this weekend my mother and I were able to go down to Charleston to visit JD and Kerri. This was the first time that we have been able to spend some time with them in Charleston since they were married. I can't believe it has been just over 4 months! They seem to be doing really good and Kerri did an awesome job decorating their home. We spent most of our time with Kerri as JD is in basketball mode and his team opens up their season in 12 days..... WOW!

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures this weekend but here is the rundown of where we visited:
  • Charleston Tanger outlets (not a lot of success there)
  • King Street Grill (loved the atmosphere and food...try this place!!)
  • TJ Maxx Mega store in Mt. P (LOVE IT!!)
  • Marshalls Home Goods (LOVE IT TOO!!)
  • Vanity and Handpicked (always good finds...)
We were able to watch the CU game against Boston College with JD and the Carolina game before Kerri and I passed out. Lastly, we were able to attend church service with JD and Kerri and East Cooper Baptist in Mt. P.

Overall, it was a great visit! I love visiting Charleston and it makes it that much better that JD and Kerri are there ....... hopefully it won't be too long until I am back down there!

Until next time......

No comments: