Monday, October 27, 2008

Go BUCS!!

So, Sunday I carved out a pumpkin for mom to send to JD. I think it turned out really good. Maybe I should quit my day job and become a professional pumpkin carver..........nah!!



This pumpkin is for the Charleston Southern Buccaneers. JD is entering his 4th season (I think) as an assistant coach down there. I couldn't be more proud of him than if he was my own brother.... oh wait! HE IS!!

Please keep him and the entire team in your thoughts and prayers this year! JD seems very optimistic about the season and it would be awesome for them to have a great year! I am going to Charleston this weekend to visit JD and Kerri and I can't wait to see them and their new home since they were married.....

Check out the CSU website to keep up-to-date with JD and the team!
http://csusports.athleticsite.com/

No comments: