Monday, November 17, 2008

Start to a new week.....

So, the weekend was good. Went to the CU homecoming game. Glad to finally see them play good! Sunday I got a lot done! My dad gave me an old antique bedroom set to use in the my downstairs bedroom. It's awesome! I am going to take some pictures and put some up for all to see. The room looks great!

The next big job is painting. Luckily I have a great volunteer to help....my mom! What can you say she loves doing improvements around the house and can't stay away. I will take before and after pictures too.

JD's basketball team (CS Bucs) opened this past Friday. They played Iowa and even though they lost it sounds like they did a great job and there is lots of hope for the season. They play again tonight against Furman so make sure you pull for them!

Well, that's it for now. Need to get somethings done....

Until next time.......

No comments: