Monday, November 10, 2008

Eventful Weekend....

This past weekend was a good one. Nothing stressful, but lots to keep my occupied. Saturday night I attended the Expression III Fall Fashion Show benefiting the Heart Step Organization of Greenville. They fund home renovations for the widowed, elderly and underprivileged in the Upstate of SC. It was an awesome evening. Check out their website. They do some great work.

One cool thing was my cousin was one of the models in the show. It was good to see her again and get to spend some time with her before she leaves to move to New York very soon. Here are some pictures from the event and the after party.

Jared Emerson (he is an AWESOME artist ... check him out!)

Phillip and Amy from the Biggest Loser & Greenville were also in the show

Erika in the runway show


Myself and my cousin Erika

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She is perusing her dream of singing and acting. She is a wonderful talent and I am sure she will go far!

Another event this weekend is my roommate of the last four years has moved out :( She hasn't gone far though. Still in the same town. I know that she is beginning a new journey all her own and so I wish her the best of luck as she starts to make her own home.

I am starting a lot of home projects. Since Kristi moved out I will be turning that room into a study, but first I have some painting to do in my room, the bathroom, and the second bedroom. Yesterday I made the first step in cleaning and reorganizing the storage room in the sunroom. It made a HUGE difference! Many props to my mom for the help! Lastly, I made my last grass cutting for the winter. I am glad that I don't have to do that again for some time. YEAH!

Well....I will wrap this up now. I have lots of work to get done and a final in my class along with a paper to work on.

Until next time.......

No comments: