Thursday, September 2, 2010

Short leave of absense.....

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile, but I have good reasons. I was able to make it to the boot camp session on Monday, but after that I fell out. I wasn't feeling good and stayed out of work and then finally on Wednesday I knew something was wrong so I went to the doctor and they told me I had strep....yes STREP! I can't remember the last time I had that, but boy oh boy I had forgotten how painful is it. My throat has been completely swollen, sore, and painful! You can't eat hardly anything, you can't drink much, and sleeping isn't fun either. So needless to say I have had to miss boot camp since Tuesday.

I am hoping to get back at it tomorrow as it is the end of week 3 tomorrow and there will only be one more week remaining. That's so hard to believe. The only thing I can say is that the strep has probably helped with my weight now if I can keep that off and put muscle back I will happy.

But, I promise to start blogging again and keep everyone updated!

Till next time.....

No comments: