Friday, September 10, 2010

Boot Camp #1 is in the books!

Today was our last workout for boot camp that mom and I just completed. It was a good workout too! We did lots of cardio work and did mat workouts. We basically worked all areas. Arms (all aspects), back, legs, and core. The cardio was a bit different than what we have done before and for once I think I can actually say that I like the running instead. The tabata hits that we have done feel like they do more for me.

Mom and I have both signed up for another session of camp. We have a week off and then hit it all over again for 30 days! I am really pumped about this go around because I know what to expect and can't wait to see what the results are.

In this first camp I lost 5 lbs., 12 1/2 inches, and 7% total body fat!!! Mom lost 3 lbs., 12 1/2 inches, and 5% total body fat!! We both gained a bit of muscle and that's great because on average when someone loses 2 lbs of fat they lose 1 lb of muscle.

I think we are both ready for round 2. I will keep you posted again as usually because I am sure there will be ups and downs just like this one.

Till next time!! I'm off to see my precious nephew (and of course JD and Kerri) and pull for the Tigers tomorrow!! GO TIGERS!

No comments: