Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Room remodeling....

So, a few weeks ago I decided to finally get on the ball and paint my room that I had planned to do months ago. My mom came over and was a huge help! She is the best person to have around for jobs at the house! A benefit of this remodeling was that I went through every piece of clothing that I owned and by the end of the weekend I had 7 bags of clothing, shoes, etc to donate to Goodwill! It's amazing what you can accumulate over the years. I am still working on getting all my clothes back in the room and hanging everything on the walls, but it will look really good once it's all done!

Below are a few before and after pictures:

Mom taking a wonderful picture of me (that I didn't want taken) at the begging. This was a sweats and shirt day as you can tell

One last before shot with all the furniture moved in

Camden and Spice loved the windows being opened....The window seal was a hot seat for the day

An after shot with all the painting done and furniture rearranged...I'm still looking for window treatments

Another after shot

Last after shot looking through the bedroom door

No comments: