Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jon & Kayla's Wedding Shower

My cousin Jon (he and his family lives in Tampa) is getting married this summer to a wonderful girl, Kayla. My mom, aunts, and uncle through a wedding shower for the two of them a few weeks back. It was a nice Italian themed party with great food, fun, and spirits! It was so good to see our family from Tampa because we don't get to see them often and to be able to meet some of Kayla's family prior to the wedding.

Here are few pictures from the shower:


Jon & Kayla getting ready to open some gifts

A photo opt for Kerri (my sis-in-law) at the shower...that weekend was also her birthday! Yeah for Lemon cake!

Another shot of Jon and Kayla while opening their gifts

JD and our cousin Kaleb...I promise you he is growing up to be a little version of JD. Watch out everyone!

Me and my beautiful mom...she is an awesome cook. The food was great!

No comments: