Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good time and good friends in Jacksonville!

This past week I was able to take some time off to drive down to Jacksonville to visit my college roommate. It is such a blessing that we have been able to stay in touch so well and so close even after....yes..even though I hate to say it...6 years out of college! I can't believe how time flies by. It's crazy! Anyway, Lauren is an awesome friend and she has some good people in her life down there. I was able to meet several of her friends and even catch up with a few I have met before through others. She will be driving up this way Memorial Day weekend, so I can't wait for her arrival in May!


Lauren and I my last night in Jacksonville

Group shot...AnneMarie, Lauren, and me (notice the nice poser in the back!..haha)

Another group shot of us my last night out

A good friend, Jacy that I was able to catch up with while I was in town

Lauren and her good friend AnneMarie

No comments: