Monday, January 5, 2009

New Office

Over the holiday break I decided to make a few changes to my office. I have offically been working here for CCIT @ CU for a year now and have never added my personal touches to my office to make it feel more like mine. I wish I had before pictures, but you know how that is. I didn't think about it until I was already half way done. The pictures below are mostly of the finished results, but you can see the progress that was made on the tiger paw that I decided to paint on the wall.


The tiger paw in midst of painting


The tiger paw painted along with my newly framed SWU undergrad diploma hanging on the wall


The bookshelf in my office with a few personal touches


These are some really cool tiger prints that I found at TJ Maxx one day....


My Charleston prints that I have had for a long time...


The paw says it all!.....


A look at the finised product

Once again I must recognize those who made this project much more than it would have ever been. Mom came to help me hang picutres and she took over painting the tiger paw when she knew I didn't have the patience for all the detail involved. Much thanks to her!

Now that a new year is here it is time to get back to work and focus back on school as well. I finish my grad program in July, so it will be interesting to see what life holds beyond that.