Saturday, January 3, 2009

Gator Bowl

So, I can't remember if I mentioned it on here, but I won 2 free tickets to the Gator Bowl, 3 free hotel nights, tickets and passes to all the Minolta (the sponsor) events, and $500! So, myself and my friend Amanda decided to head down to Jacksonville, FL to see the Tigers play and hopefully see the new coach Dabo get his first official win as the Head Coach!
The Tiger and the band marching into the stadium


The Budweiser Clydesdale horses were in attendance


On the field for pre-game warm-ups


Amanda and I on the field before the game


Amanda and I trying to make a CU after a Tiger touchdown


Again on the field with the team walking arm in arm down the field


As all of you should know the Tigers lost the game. It was good to see at least a good game, but they could have done much better. They struggled lots in the 2nd half. It was good to be at a Bowl game though. I can't remember the last time that I went a bowl game so it was good fun. The only downer of the trip was the I-95 traffic! It was the worst thing I have ever witnessed or experienced in my life....but all in all a fun trip and I was happy to get to spend it with some really good friends too!!

1 comment:

Parkison Family said...

My mom and sis went. They had a blast too!