Monday, March 16, 2009

wow... catch up time!

So, I realize that it's been a LONG time since I have posted, but things have been a little busy and yes I will admit I have probably been lazy on this thing too.. So, here are a few things I will catch up on some posts:
-CSU basketball
-Spring time
- Birthdays

Towards the end of February I was able to go down and spend some time with JD and Kerri. Mom was home taking care of Granny Duke and I must say to report she is doing remarkably well and I am so proud of here. But it was really nice to spend time with the two of them. I have to say the Lord brought together two remarkable individuals that I learn so much from with each visit that I hope to one day have a partner in my life that will love, support, and grow with me the way the two of them do.

Anyways, here are a few pictures from our time together....




JD and Kerri together after a great CSU win!


That night was "Think Pink" in honor of Breast Cancer awareness. This is the wifes' of the coaches all decked out in their pink...


Kerri and I


JD planning out the Bucs next move....


This is pre-game JD making sure everything is ready


Jessica, Kerri, and I pose for a picture after a great win!

So, I think this will suffice for this post. I will post again for more on Spring time and some birthday... Till then!

No comments: